this is getting so crazy now

Biird

my internet speed went down from 900D 41U to 400D and .60U i have tried everything was on the phone with comcast for 2 hours nothing factory reset modem and router, restarted both about 6 times changed settings nothing. we may be rushing you guys for an update but it looks like you rushed it from the start and this has been by far the worst router ive had i had so many problems with my netjunk but i will take that any day over this. i might sound mad but i am because this was not a cheap 50$ router and i appreciate all the support from you guys in the fourms but its just not good i have been trying to play for over 5 hours now i just dont know what to do anymore.

• Administrators

Okay firstly, where are you testing the speeds exactly, Connection Benchmark, speedtest.net etc? I assume you're testing over ethernet as well as the WiFi can't hit those speeds realistically, is that right? Have you checked whether directly connected to the modem that you get your full speeds? Have you tried disabling QoS fully in the Congestion Control 3 line option menu?

yes all the above and i tested with comcast website google and speed test on google chrome,fire fox, exprl. i had to downloaded both updates i put the old one then i factory reset then did the same with the new one and it came back to normal that was really weird because it was working fine before then all the sudden it happen.

only took 6hrs to fix