Can someone please help me with this new error

Eefo

Hey everyone, so yesterday out of now where my geo filter started to give me this error "RPC error 'ERROR_VALIDATION': Validation failed for 'ips

May i please get some help with it?

• Administrators

Are you on the .179 firmware? Did you change any settings prior to it occurring or did it just happen when you loaded the page? If you click okay does it allow you to use the feature? If not, please reboot the router and see if that removes it.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you on the .179 firmware? Did you change any settings prior to it occurring or did it just happen when you loaded the page? If you click okay does it allow you to use the feature? If not, please reboot the router and see if that removes it.

yes i am on latest version, and every time i click on geo filter page, it gives me this error. and by settings you mean the actual settings or the geo filter and qos stuff? if yes then yes i have. and i have rebooted the router so many times, it still gives me this error. i even have upgraded the firmware again and it still is there.

On 1/28/2021 at 12:30 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I meant on the Geo-Filter page itself, what settings did you change prior to it appearing? Could you flush the cloud on the Geo-Filter please and see if that removes it?

so geo filter has my device added, and strict mode selected, and thats it. And i tried flushing the cloud, it didn't make a difference.

• Administrators

Did you do a factory reset after you upgraded to .179? If not I would suggest doing that.

If that doesn't work or you've already done it, disable IPv6 in WAN/LAN Settings then reboot the router and see if it works then please.