Allowed a dedicated server when a friend was trying to connect, and removed from list afterwards but does not deny server anymore.

Hello!

I used the DumaOS geo filter to keep myself playing within  a certain area, a friend wanted to join who couldnt connect and was out of the range. 
The only incoming connection that came through was a "dedicated server" . I allowed it, he connected and we finished playing together so I delete the connection from the list of allowed connections. 
Afterwards I noticed matches harder to find on the game I am playing, and that same server was still connecting every time I tried to play the game in which this server WAS NOT connecting before allowing it for my in game friend to join. the game I am playing is Warzone. 

I know there are some dedicated servers that are already allowed for verification purposes but this server has never connected before, and it lines up on the map with a warzone server in the exact same spot. If I try to ping them , it does not give me the option to deny the server. Some help would be greatly appreciated! 

8 hours ago, deimotheos said:

Hello!

I used the DumaOS geo filter to keep myself playing within  a certain area, a friend wanted to join who couldnt connect and was out of the range. 
The only incoming connection that came through was a "dedicated server" . I allowed it, he connected and we finished playing together so I delete the connection from the list of allowed connections. 
Afterwards I noticed matches harder to find on the game I am playing, and that same server was still connecting every time I tried to play the game in which this server WAS NOT connecting before allowing it for my in game friend to join. the game I am playing is Warzone. 

I know there are some dedicated servers that are already allowed for verification purposes but this server has never connected before, and it lines up on the map with a warzone server in the exact same spot. If I try to ping them , it does not give me the option to deny the server. Some help would be greatly appreciated! 

Can you provide a screenshot of your geofilter, and the servers it refers to? This way it will be easier to help you.

Usually the only dedicated server that does not allow denying is the one that is allowed from the factory and is the authentication one. Can you see if it says Daemonware in the server information box? if it indicates Daemonware, it is the authentication server.

A greeting!