Still Pinging Denied host?

BingBONG

I've been running some tests with CoD and finding that my router is still connecting to a denied host. in the attached image: if you look on the list to the left, you will see that the host that was AutoPinged is listed under "Peer2 ping assist" and that the connection is Denied.

If it is a denied connection, why is the R2 still connecting to it? If i Re-Click Deny it vanishes for a moment then comes back automatically. 

can anyone give me tips to fix this?

image.png

• Administrators

How long was it between when you denied it and when you played on it again? The connection needs to be severed properly until it is blocked. If you do it while you're still on the game you may reconnect to it. Best to wait 2 minutes after denying in the lobby and then search, better yet would be to close the game entirely, wait 2 minutes and search again.

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How long was it between when you denied it and when you played on it again? The connection needs to be severed properly until it is blocked. If you do it while you're still on the game you may reconnect to it. Best to wait 2 minutes after denying in the lobby and then search, better yet would be to close the game entirely, wait 2 minutes and search again.

after each denial, i quit the game, then started up and searched again. 2 full minutes in between denials is a long time, but worth it to find the right connection. Thanks!