Issue Netduma R2 Internet but no router access page

Stbmaster

Hi some days ago i lose internet with netduma, then the router access dumaos/ was taking alot of time.
When the access page comes up i factory reset then still no internet then i update the firmware now im able to gain internet acess but its working but i have no wireless access point and cant get
192.168.77.1 or 192.168.88.1 or dumaos/ to work cant acess tho the router page.

ISP router shows in LAN1 is connected my computer but i have R2 connected there.

Already reset multiple times the ISP router and the R2 with no sucess i can access my isp router 192.168.1.1

If i umplug and plug the power on the R2 i have no internet connection the Light on R2 go on for 10 second and then go off for 3 over and over again, then i click on the reset button and i get acess to the internet but cant acess to the R2 page.

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Stbmaster said:

Hi some days ago i lose internet with netduma, then the router access dumaos/ was taking alot of time.
When the access page comes up i factory reset then still no internet then i update the firmware now im able to gain internet acess but its working but i have no wireless access point and cant get
192.168.77.1 or 192.168.88.1 or dumaos/ to work cant acess tho the router page.

ISP router shows in LAN1 is connected my computer but i have R2 connected there.

Already reset multiple times the ISP router and the R2 with no sucess i can access my isp router 192.168.1.1

If i umplug and plug the power on the R2 i have no internet connection the Light on R2 go on for 10 second and then go off for 3 over and over again, then i click on the reset button and i get acess to the internet but cant acess to the R2 page.

Thanks in advance

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it dumaos/desktop to access the router admin page? That's what I've seen in YouTube videos

9 minutes ago, josh155 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it dumaos/desktop to access the router admin page? That's what I've seen in YouTube videos

Dumaos/ "always" work for me now is not working.
but i try it dumaos/desktop doesn't work (for me).

16 minutes ago, Howardmp said:

If you use an ethernet cable straight into the R2 from your computer that might give you access to the control panel

im using the Ethernet cable directly Lan1 on R2 to my computer

• Administrators

How did you perform the factory reset exactly? - You mentioned you pressed the button, is that all you did?

When connected to the R2 via the LAN port open command prompt on your PC and type ipconfig then press enter and post the results here please.

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How did you perform the factory reset exactly? - You mentioned you pressed the button, is that all you did?

When connected to the R2 via the LAN port open command prompt on your PC and type ipconfig then press enter and post the results here please.

So as i said in the first time, i lose internet then the page was taking 5 minutes to load. when i finally get on interface click on the 3 dots on the right top coner.
Then i download the firmware and update...now i can have internet but no interface.

In that time i was whith no more patience to solve the problem so i disconect the R2 and use the ISP only, but now i want to use it again.
As u can check from the other topics i create, i was having so issues from lossing internet and u send me some Firmwares the last one have work good for a month, the other ones i was reseting de router half week.

But now i cant geo filter.

I search a on this forum and i already try some tips.

-Hold reset buttom from R2

-The 30-30-30

-Change to static IP

Today i factory reset my ISP ont/router and still the same result.

So when i plug the power on R2 "plug Power.png" the router blink the ethernet and lan(conected to the computer) 10 sec(on) and go 3sec(off) over and over again

If  then hold 30sec the reset button "Reset30sec.pnf" i get internet BUT discord and stuff are always Disconnecting and connecting every 10 or 15 seconds.

and still no interface.

PLUG_Power.png

Reset30sec.png

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Command prompt is showing a gateway IP of 192.168.1.1 there, can you access that IP in a browser please and see what appears?

Sorry for the delay.

I get access to the ISP Ont/Router

When the R2 was working i have ben always able to access the Ont-router by that way 192.168.1.1

ont-router.png

• Administrators

Thank you for that, looks as though the R2 is acting like a switch rather than a router for some reason. Unplug the router from power for 10 minutes - that will let any residual power drain, then see if you can access it. If that doesn't work try another reset - holding for 30 seconds, waiting 2 minutes then accessing.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you for that, looks as though the R2 is acting like a switch rather than a router for some reason. Unplug the router from power for 10 minutes - that will let any residual power drain, then see if you can access it. If that doesn't work try another reset - holding for 30 seconds, waiting 2 minutes then accessing.

Hi Fraser already do it but no luck..

OK Already 2 days with the R2 unpluged from power and the problem is the same.

I already clear the browser cache and run in incognito.

i notice to when i hold the reset button for 30+ sec the R2 reset to fast in the 15 second holding the button the Lan1 is already blinking an the computer detects internet.

Dumaos.png

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Stbmaster said:

OK Already 2 days with the R2 unpluged from power and the problem is the same.

I already clear the browser cache and run in incognito.

i notice to when i hold the reset button for 30+ sec the R2 reset to fast in the 15 second holding the button the Lan1 is already blinking an the computer detects internet.

I just noticed, I think your PC is using IPv6, could you disable that please and then see if you get access using the LAN IP?

• Administrators

Unplug the R2 from the router/modem, just have the power and LAN port 1 (not blue) into your PC, what gateway IP does it give you then? Whatever it provides try accessing via that IP please and see if the interface appears please.

• 2 months later...

Hi Fraser sorry i was done trying to make it work it shows....
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.64
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

still im not able to access the interface with that local ip