ISP MODEM for Netduma R2 question

Lolitahell

Hey i was wondering,  in my ISP modem interface i have this  uncheck  (  UPnP )  

Should i check it?     Also ,  if i want to open port, should i add them into my ISP modem interface or the NETduma one ?

thank you

router pic.png

59 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As you're using the R2 you can leave that unchecked. Any port forwarding etc should be done on the router the devices are connected to - in this case the R2.

Sometimes when i open the game up i am on Strict nat, sometimes on OPEN , i use the same area for geo filtering.    Aswell into  dumas -- Network Settings : In UPNP tab i have a something save over there : DemonwarePortMapping  with internal and external port 3074.     why ? I

- also feel after a few hour i cant connect to that server it wont find games anymore

• Administrators

Okay then you will need to put the R2 WAN IP (found on the System Information page of the R2) in the DMZ of your ISP modem otherwise you won't be able to get an Open NAT consistently. I wouldn't have thought so but I've seen people mention it before. Do the DMZ first, then you can try that if needed.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay then you will need to put the R2 WAN IP (found on the System Information page of the R2) in the DMZ of your ISP modem otherwise you won't be able to get an Open NAT consistently. I wouldn't have thought so but I've seen people mention it before. Do the DMZ first, then you can try that if needed.

I tryed it , seems to be open pretty much now,  

But when i some changes into netdumas, when i try to connect into a discord channel for chat, it randomly stop finding routes and no connection, i cant talk or hear

@Netduma Fraser