allow an deny not working.

I play warzone on xbox, usually playing with people in iowa from west coast canada, sometime east coast. So my geo filter map is pretty open... but my allow an deny is always blank. my devices is xbox and on filtered mode. i got strict mode checked an auto ping checked. Am i missing something? trying to utilize that section an allow their servers while maybe closing the circle. I get 100-120 latency in their servers. help?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum, Happy New Year!

The allow/deny section is only for servers/players that you want to allow or deny permanently and only occurs once you've clicked allow or deny on the ping panel of the server/player. You do not need to do this for normal filtering, it will filter automatically based on your Geo-Filter settings. You can find more information here: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

Where are you located currently?

im in geo filter settings guide, up to number 7 is done, but when it shows 8 and the geo filter legend, along with 9, none of it shows up on my map. Even during a game. When i tried spectating mode too,  i still couldnt even see location so i went back to filtered. None of the info is popping up.

• Administrators

Can you provide a full screenshot of your entire Geo-Filter page please when you're searching for a game (even if it shows nothing) and I can have a look. If you were on the console/game when you set it up then it's best to fully turn that off and then setup the Geo-Filter.

They are slightly different I believe. Xbox is 2 numbers different than when I look at routers IP in internet setup. When I look at it from device manager an the Xbox, it doesn’t give me a IP of the Xbox. 

• Administrators

Okay so now look on the device manager for a device that has the same IP as the IP that shows on the actual Xbox network settings - that will be the actual Xbox, not the one you thought it was so you would need to add that to the Geo-Filter and then it will work.

I got 70.66.186.188. None of them match it. I got my modem bridged an connected to the router. So my devices are also pulling the IP from Bridged modem an arent similar to router. Then Xbox is offline entirely in that device manager branch. 

Okay update, I’ve been able to get Xbox Ethernet into the nighthawk router and out of bridged modem. While keeping nat type open and Functional. The new IP I got is 192.168.1.7 the closest I have on device manager is 192.168.1.6 instead, an still shows Xbox offline in device manager and won’t pick up and IP after restarting. 

• Administrators

Could you connect via wireless on the console please, see what IP it gets and then see if that appears on the Device Manager?

When you connect via ethernet it's direct to the router so not using a switch or adapter or anything like that in between?