Cod servers

Sahvage

Just curious on how y’all get the server locations why only certain ones popup. For example I turn on warzone and I see a server in Seattle, Cali, Chicago, Witchita, Miami, and Dallas but then I turn on geo filter on the east coast and I connect to Miami, Atlanta, Virginia, and New York. Why are some hidden? Thanks

• Administrators

Change your PC to a PlayStation in the Device Manager and then re-add to the Geo-Filter and select the Manual option. That's the better way for filter for the PC at the moment. Do you see any more then? If not do you see them when actually searching for a game?

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Change your PC to a PlayStation in the Device Manager and then re-add to the Geo-Filter and select the Manual option. That's the better way for filter for the PC at the moment. Do you see any more then? If not do you see them when actually searching for a game?

ill test that out today. and what i posted is what i see everytime i start up but usually i geo to miami,atlanta and virginia.

after testing console I believe just keeping the desktop selected instead of console. I was having an extremely difficult time finding games in specific regions once i enabled geofilter. Went back to desktop and finding matches immediately.