Netdumar2 not working

larell

So I connect everything into my wifi and stuff but when I go to my laptop and put the password in it keeps saying wrong key then I try the 192.168.77.1 but that don’t pop up and I don’t know what to do

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Is it just the one device having issues joining the WiFi? If you use one of the other devices or connect a device via ethernet can you connect to the interface using 192.168.77.1?

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Is it just the one device having issues joining the WiFi? If you use one of the other devices or connect a device via ethernet can you connect to the interface using 192.168.77.1?

Hi nothing connect to it, i use the password back of my route and it says it’s wrong 

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Connect a device via ethernet can you connect to the interface using 192.168.77.1?

So I got through pass the set up then it was setting me up the the wizard set up then it stop working 

It says this site can’t be reach 

I type dumbos/ and it says can’t be reached 

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The setup was working, then it stopped? Was it the point at which you changed WiFi settings? You may have needed to reconnect to the router if you weren't using ethernet. 

Yes It asked to make a username and password and then wifi password then it was taking me to the setup wizard then it said page can’t be reached, but now I can connect to my duma but can’t go to the geo and stuff 

• Administrators

Follow this guide (control panel option) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/ to set a static IP on your PC so you can try to access the interface, use these details:

IP 192.168.77.2
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1

Then try to access it and let us know the results.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Follow this guide (control panel option) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/ to set a static IP on your PC so you can try to access the interface, use these details:

IP 192.168.77.2
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1

Then try to access it and let us know the results.

Thank you so much it worked have a nice day