NetDuma R2 Router

Arturo_0327

I recently bought this router and have had problems ever since everyday the wifi just stops working and I have to unplug it and plug it back in the router for the wifi to work again. I already updated to the newest version of the firmware. I was wondering is there anything I can do like get a refund?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Did you do a factory reset after upgrading as recommended? What are your WiFi settings?

We are continuing to improve upon WiFi. You can see our refund terms here: https://netduma.com/terms/

• Administrators

What WiFi settings are you using currently? I'd suggest disabling mirror mode and giving 2.4/5GHz separate names then use a WiFi analyzer to find the least congested channels and change to those. Also make sure there are no electrical or wireless devices within close proximity to the router as it could interfere with the signal.

Its already at its max and also by the way I just woke up right now and the wifi wasnt working and all i did is turn it off and on and it worked again. Im not trying to deal with that problem everytime is there any way I can replace it or return and get my money back because I really just payed this much for a router thats malfunctioning every day. And I dont want it to get worse

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Arturo_0327 said:

Its already at its max and also by the way I just woke up right now and the wifi wasnt working and all i did is turn it off and on and it worked again. Im not trying to deal with that problem everytime is there any way I can replace it or return and get my money back because I really just payed this much for a router thats malfunctioning every day. And I dont want it to get worse

What do you mean it's at its max? All the details you need are on the terms link above.

• Administrators

The max width setting wouldn't necessarily give the best speeds so it's best to experiment. Also making sure there are no wireless or electrical devices within close proximity to the router as they could interfere with the WiFi. You would need to email [email protected] about that.

32 minutes ago, StasiLaz said:

@Netduma Fraser i have got the same Problem. I tryed out all of that above but still the same problem. Wifi connection lost and need to Unplug and plug again. Can i get my refund back? 

Thx in advice

Have you tried reinstalling the firmware over the top and then doing a factory reset. Set up and test to see if that solves the disconnection issue.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Arturo_0327 said:

I still havent gotten a response through email is there something wrong?

No nothing is wrong, you should receive a response on Monday now due to the New Year and the weekend. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

1 hour ago, StasiLaz said:

@Netduma Fraser i have got the same Problem. I tryed out all of that above but still the same problem. Wifi connection lost and need to Unplug and plug again. Can i get my refund back? 

Thx in advice

Good advice above, please do try that and we can go from there.

3 hours ago, Newfie said:

Have you tried reinstalling the firmware over the top and then doing a factory reset. Set up and test to see if that solves the disconnection issue.

Yes i have done all. I m very unhappy and dissatisfied...