QoS Not working

Matt2k16

I updated my R1 to 2.1.3 and now QoS is not working for Escape From Tarkov. Before I updated it worked perfectly fine. Is there anyway I can download older R1 firmware somewhere? Or can somebody help me figure out why its not working? Getting INSANE packet loss...

I just updated to  3.0.171 to see if it would fix it, it did not. can you remote in to see whats going on? basically as soon as i connect to a raid my packets use to be prioritized immediately and the little red button indicators would light up indicating my traffic was being prioritized, now it does not work at all, i also am unable to set my MTU. as soon as i click the save button nothing happens and it resets as soon as i click a different tab...im able to see my packet loss with a setting in game and when the traffic was being prioritized i had 0...now that its not working i get up to 12% packetloss constantly.....do you have discord so we can chat easier?

• Administrators

How was Traffic Prioritization setup before to prioritize the game exactly? I don't have that ability no and we don't do support that way as it is too time consuming and we're a small team. For MTU enter the MAC address of the router first and save it then you can enter MTU and save.

I have it setup the exact same way as I did before... Just had duma classified games on as well as the one for PUBG fortnite etc. and it was prioritizing it perfectly.. is there somewhere that has ALL of the older firmwares available to download? I also see that in uncatergerized EFT is listed but how can I set that as a filter?

edit: can you pm me a link to download firmware 1.2.10? that firmware worked perfectly me for me and i would rather go back to that then spend all day trying to troubleshoot

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2020 at 6:24 PM, Matt2k16 said:

I have it setup the exact same way as I did before... Just had duma classified games on as well as the one for PUBG fortnite etc. and it was prioritizing it perfectly.. is there somewhere that has ALL of the older firmwares available to download? I also see that in uncatergerized EFT is listed but how can I set that as a filter?

edit: can you pm me a link to download firmware 1.2.10? that firmware worked perfectly me for me and i would rather go back to that then spend all day trying to troubleshoot

u still playing tarkov and using netduma ?  does it work with Geo-filter or connects you to server out of range ? and then kicks you due to geo-filter ?  

my discord                       A-1#8563

• Administrators
2 hours ago, S13 said:

u still playing tarkov and using netduma ?  does it work with Geo-filter or connects you to server out of range ? and then kicks you due to geo-filter ?  

my discord                       A-1#8563

Have you experimented to see what happens when playing and trying to filter?

On 12/13/2020 at 6:24 PM, Matt2k16 said:

I have it setup the exact same way as I did before... Just had duma classified games on as well as the one for PUBG fortnite etc. and it was prioritizing it perfectly.. is there somewhere that has ALL of the older firmwares available to download?

I also see that in uncatergerized EFT is listed

but how can I set that as a filter?

where you see that  ?? where u see it listed ?