reporting for 3 bugs and the fix for it (R2)

Kuser

(i am on last update 3.0.179)

1-you have to put your console to computer in device manager or the router will not apply QoS to them.

2-if you set your QoS as always it give you higher ping (set it as Auto-Enable ).

3- between 1-2 weeks the router will froze and does not give the internet to any device lan or wifi (you have to reset it ).

(sorry if me English is bad)

• Administrators

Thanks for the reports:

1. What part of QoS doesn't it work with, Congestion Control, Bandwidth Allocation or Traffic Prioritization?
  2. Where are you testing the ping for this exactly? What is the difference in ping?
  3. We're looking into that issue currently.

53 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for the reports:

1. What part of QoS doesn't it work with, Congestion Control, Bandwidth Allocation or Traffic Prioritization?
  2. Where are you testing the ping for this exactly? What is the difference in ping?
  3. We're looking into that issue currently.

1.Bandwidth Allocation download even what every % i put it take the 100% speed only if i set it as computer on device manager.

2.Apex Legends on pc the severs are far away from me so i get (100-130 on QoS Auto-Enable) and (130-170 on QoS always) i try rest the ruter and factry reset and Traffic Prioritization for Apex Legends but i get some result so i think is a bug.

and i forgot to say if i put me iPad on tablet in device manager i get slows speed.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Kuser said:

1.Bandwidth Allocation download even what every % i put it take the 100% speed only if i set it as computer on device manager.

2.Apex Legends on pc the severs are far away from me so i get (100-130 on QoS Auto-Enable) and (130-170 on QoS always) i try rest the ruter and factry reset and Traffic Prioritization for Apex Legends but i get some result so i think is a bug.

and i forgot to say if i put me iPad on tablet in device manager i get slows speed.

1. It won't get 100% speed due to Share excess being enabled, it also likely won't need all that bandwidth.

2. We're doing some cloud updates for Apex specifically so could be related to that.

Where are you testing the tablet speed? It's more likely to be down to the QoS settings you're using rather than device type.

27 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

1. It won't get 100% speed due to Share excess being enabled, it also likely won't need all that bandwidth.

2. We're doing some cloud updates for Apex specifically so could be related to that.

Where are you testing the tablet speed? It's more likely to be down to the QoS settings you're using rather than device type.

i dont know, thats the things i found and how i fix it.

the ipad issues when twitch and youtube on 1080p i cant watch it on tablet (the fix is put my ipad as computer on device manager)

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

In Network Monitor does the amount of bandwidth the iPad is getting differ between the device types when trying to use the same application?

i never check Network Monitor, but when i use r2 i got the issues i try change dns and give the ipad more download Bandwidth in Qos but didnt work only when i change it to computer on device manager.