Wifi can't connect

MajorCJ

Hello I'm trying to set up a Netduma R2 router for a friend and the default wifi password, and the serial number, are both not present on thr bottom. The default wifi password "password" doesnt work. Please help, ive tried factory resetting and 30 30 30 resetting

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, I can't see properly as the picture is blurry. You don't need WiFi to connect to the interface, connect via ethernet and go through the setup wizard. During the wizard you will have the option to change the WiFi details so that once you've done the wizard you can use the new details. Would not suggest 30-30-30 resets as that doesn't let it power up correctly so could do more harm than good.

Sorry, I can't take scrernshots, I'm no longer at their house. I believe they are just returning it for one that has a serial number and password. When we attempted to access the page all that came up was the dinosaur with "there's no internet" we even tried to access the "default" one at 192.168.88.1 and that came up with the same thing