Needs Help With These Logs

Jermsz

Need some help with the attached logs. Not sure what these messages are or how they are occuring, but I'd like an explanation and/or what can be done to correct such messages. I haven't noticed too much difference in the router although it does feel that QoS doesn't work at times. I have allocated 30mbps towards my fire tv for streaming 4k from youtube and even with no other network traffic, it still buffers. Not sure if the logs below are related.

log-1606677084820.txt

• Administrators

They're just normal background processes. The log is primarily for the developers which is why it can look like there are issues but the router is pretty good at telling you if there is an actual issue so you don't need to worry about them. What have you set for Congestion Control?

Thanks for clarifying, 

Congestion Control right now is set to 70% download (about 162 mbps) and 50 % upload (about 6 mbps). I also have the share excess checked for both upload and and download options.

Yes, all devices are connected to the R2 either on wifi or LAN, as mentioned above I only have my laptop and PS4 wired to the R2. When I have issues streaming to the Fire TV whether games are played or not, even though I have allocated enough bandwidth for 4k, it still ends up buffering. So to answer your question, when games are played, yes traffic prioritization is active.