WiFi is dropping a ton recently

MrDeadDad

I go into the dashboard and it’s saying the WAN is disconnected and idk how or why it is. Started having major issues this morning. 

I need this fixed. Please. I assumed the latest update did that.. 

54C67240-454F-456B-A492-182DF012F82F.jpeg

• Administrators

This is something we're still investigating, did you do a factory reset after the upgrade? If you wouldn't mind posting more details here for the devs to have a look at that would really help us narrow it down: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/33667-having-disconnect-issues-please-post-here/

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

This is something we're still investigating, did you do a factory reset after the upgrade? If you wouldn't mind posting more details here for the devs to have a look at that would really help us narrow it down: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/33667-having-disconnect-issues-please-post-here/

Yes I’ve reset it since latest update. And says I don’t have permission for that link. 

31 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry try now.

What is your exact physical setup? Are you using a pure modem or an ISP router?

It’s my isp modem, R2 and that’s it minus TVs, phones, etc.. 

and to add, I did a complete factory reset and it is giving me the WAN IP address not the disconnected status, but WiFi isn’t working still, nor is actually wired to Xbox. 

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, illuminattii said:

I am having the exact same issue, I'm with an ISP router with Wi-Fi disconnected

Could you post in the above topic with the requested information please?

39 minutes ago, MrDeadDad said:

It’s my isp modem, R2 and that’s it minus TVs, phones, etc.. 

and to add, I did a complete factory reset and it is giving me the WAN IP address not the disconnected status, but WiFi isn’t working still, nor is actually wired to Xbox. 

Okay thank you, please try the suggestion in the other topic and let us know there if it helps.