discord issues

Sahvage

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It won't be you appearing on the map but either a person or a server. When you enable the Geo-Filter and try to launch Discord allow any of the blocked icons appearing and you should be able to connect. We're in the process of whitelisting those servers for you but it's not ready yet.

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It won't be you appearing on the map but either a person or a server. When you enable the Geo-Filter and try to launch Discord allow any of the blocked icons appearing and you should be able to connect. We're in the process of whitelisting those servers for you but it's not ready yet.

sorry i might have misworded it. when i turn on geo filtering and then try to use voice chat on discord i get rtc connecting and then no route, but if i turn it off it immediately connects and i can talk. I have also noticed recently that sometimes we have to leave discord to find games and then when we find one we have to reconnect to discord chat. idn if discord has something that is blocking geo filtering or something its just odd.

On 11/26/2020 at 8:10 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

You explained it great no worries, if you do what I mentioned by adding anything that appears blocked on the Geo-Filter when on/connecting to Discord then that will allow you to connect without issue.

wow worked great stuff thanks