Why am i only get 300 mbps!!??

Snipingzom

Can someone please tell me why after i download the update, update my router then factory reset the router to make sure everything is good i run a speed test and im only getting 300 mbps when i have gig internet im not understanding this yes i have the right  Eithernet cables yes they or connected in the right posts yes my pc and hand 1gig internet because if i just connected my modem to my pc i get over a gig download no the qos settings are not enabled i have made sure everything on my end is good before i designed to write this topic so can someone please tell me why im still having internet speed problems with this router im not going to lie its getting old I love netduma but im really starting to get ticked off because i got the router to have the best gaming connection i can possibly get you know this thing the router was made for but some how im not getting that and its been since lunch 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Snipingzom said:

Can someone please tell me why after i download the update, update my router then factory reset the router to make sure everything is good i run a speed test and im only getting 300 mbps when i have gig internet im not understanding this yes i have the right  Eithernet cables yes they or connected in the right posts yes my pc and hand 1gig internet because if i just connected my modem to my pc i get over a gig download no the qos settings are not enabled i have made sure everything on my end is good before i designed to write this topic so can someone please tell me why im still having internet speed problems with this router im not going to lie its getting old I love netduma but im really starting to get ticked off because i got the router to have the best gaming connection i can possibly get you know this thing the router was made for but some how im not getting that and its been since lunch 

Are you referring to Connection Benchmark? If so that's normal at the moment as it's not reporting higher speeds correctly - it will actually be getting the speeds - do a speedtest.net test on a device that is connected to the ethernet on the R2.

3 hours ago, JayAayWhy said:

Ive been having the same problem and other issues since I got this product 1 month after release. 

In your case it's not actually an issue at all, see your topic.

14 hours ago, JayAayWhy said:

Ive been having the same problem and other issues since I got this product 1 month after release. 

Sorry i didn't see this message but yea it sucks my dude i feel the pain

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you set the speeds to what you expect? Did you disable QoS from the Congestion Control 3 line option menu?

Congestion Control 3 line option menu? What is that could you send me a picture?