Im planning on buying a NetDuma and I need some advice

ucaoemili95

So I have a 20 mbps download and around 2 mbps upload speed at home. The problem is that my brother watches netflix and play online from his xbox and I play and watch netflix from my gaming pc. When he begans to watch netflix and I began to play my ping begins to jump like crazy. Should I buy the netduma to fix this problem? Where should I put the anti flood sliders with my internet speeds? Can the router help me out if I want to stream on Twitch and also play online? For last, does the geo filter feature works for different games at the same time(my brother plays fifa and I play ww2)?

The Netduma and DumaOS software will def help you out so that both you and your brother can enjoy gaming or Netflix whenever you are both online at the same time!

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Yes as above. When I got the original R1 beta unit before launch I had the same speeds as you and had a similar problem. Using 70% on the sliders for me at the time worked miracles so would suggest starting with that. It likely won't help you stream to Twitch as you just need more upload speed than that to stream in decent quality.