DumaOS not loaded yet

ReaperMF

Well after a week or so of debating on whether or not to update my R2 after all the comments of it not working, I decided to try it.  Now I'm stuck on a constant refreshing page saying dumaos not loaded yet.  Factory reset the router, went through the initial setup, and still, dumaos not loaded yet.  So I guess my question is, how do I get this router back to the previous state it was at and working now?  Or is this thing just something I need to finally throw away.

I did update, this is the result after the popup said this could take up to 2 minutes, it sat there for at least 30 and then went to this.  Tried the factory reset, it brought up the initial setup and right back to this.  There are no pages to click through as this is the only thing I see.  Also tried clearing the browser cache and still nothing.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you do a factory reset after upgrading to .179? 

Yes I did, multiple times and it keeps happening, it just works for a few hours then it does it again, then I factory reset and it does it again.. I don't wanna keep resetting my settings

• Administrators
13 hours ago, holyfugazi said:

Yes I did, multiple times and it keeps happening, it just works for a few hours then it does it again, then I factory reset and it does it again.. I don't wanna keep resetting my settings

Is the issue that it will stop letting you login? If so when you do a factory reset next, just do admin password for it in setup, then when you get through to the interface change it if you want to something else and see if it continues.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is the issue that it will stop letting you login? If so when you do a factory reset next, just do admin password for it in setup, then when you get through to the interface change it if you want to something else and see if it continues.

I just did that and it immediately locked me from signing in, I tried both the admin password and and the password I changed it too in the interface

• Administrators
1 hour ago, holyfugazi said:

I just did that and it immediately locked me from signing in, I tried both the admin password and and the password I changed it too in the interface

Factory reset again, leave it as admin / password in setup, don't change it at all and see if it prevents you logging in again.

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Factory reset again, leave it as admin / password in setup, don't change it at all and see if it prevents you logging in again.

I'll be trying that, will update the forums if it fixed it, by the way~ when I factory reset, it didn't let me leave it as admin / password, it was just blank so I filled it in with admin / password myself

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, holyfugazi said:

I'll be trying that, will update the forums if it fixed it, by the way~ when I factory reset, it didn't let me leave it as admin / password, it was just blank so I filled it in with admin / password myself

Yes that's expected, sorry should have mentioned that. Fingers crossed it works.