Geo Filter Discord Issue

NahG

Hi, I'm having problems with geo filter on discord calls. I always get rtc/error and I can confrim that this is caused by the geofilter. I set up geofilter for CodMw is there any workaround to get discord to work with geofilter without turning it off.

• Administrators

Are you saying you added the PC with the MW service? I would recommend in the Device Manager giving the PC a PlayStation device type and then readding to the Geo-Filter and selecting manual. Then when you're attempting/in a Discord call look on the map, there will be an icon that appears that is blocked, you'll have to be quick as it may disappear but then click on it and allow it. Then you can connect regardless of your Geo settings.

@Netduma Fraser I got it to connect but as soon as i disconnect and try to connect again I have to go back and allow the connection again since it connects me to a different server. Is there any possible way to just make it connect once without having to always go back to geofilter and allowing the connection.

• Administrators

You will have to do that a few times but once you've got them all then you won't need to do this anymore. I've already let our team know so they can test it and whitelist it for the Geo-Filter, once they've done that you won't need to do anything but I don't know when that will be.