Disconnecting from fifa servers

Hi

Im living in Dubai , and trying to avoid another fifa servers nearby like bahrain servers .

I was able to connect to dubai servers at game lunch and even while searching players but after a while i got disconnected 😃

Any suggestions

Screenshot_20201020-124440.jpg

Screenshot_20201020-124450.jpg

• Administrators

Your area for allowed games is way too small, I don't even know if there is a server within that area. You will need to expand the area so that the game has other options of where to connect you, you can still try to block those areas but you need to allow more.

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Your area for allowed games is way too small, I don't even know if there is a server within that area. You will need to expand the area so that the game has other options of where to connect you, you can still try to block those areas but you need to allow more.

There is server there and its showing as peer Im trying to avoid other servers.

Around 13 been allowed in my area, also blocked others out.

Its working fine but facing disconnects within one hour.

Im able to connect to this server (in dubai) trying to avoid others 

• Administrators

You're probably blocking a server required for authentication, when you get disconnected after an hour, have a look at the map quickly, do you see anything that appears blocked? If so then allow it and you should be fine. Zoom out otherwise you may miss it.

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're probably blocking a server required for authentication, when you get disconnected after an hour, have a look at the map quickly, do you see anything that appears blocked? If so then allow it and you should be fine. Zoom out otherwise you may miss it.

Thanks alot you are correct, now its fine but still having same issue with fifa seems to be EA wont fix thier game

• Administrators
12 hours ago, AlMansouri said:

Thanks alot you are correct, now its fine but still having same issue with fifa seems to be EA wont fix thier game

Glad to hear it. Have a look here for some potential suggestions on fixing FIFA lag https://fifaaddiction.com/fifa-issues/lag-fix/