My R2 Drops all Connections - Reboots Needed

NinjaNotForHire

Since setting up my R2 I love everything about it...except it has been very unreliable. It will drop all wired and wireless connections and nothing can connect until I power cycle the router. When it does this I also cannot connect to the admin panel to attempt to reboot from there. This happened 3 times today - please help!

Fraser, thanks for the help. I implemented the steps in your DM and it seemed to help the router be a bit more stable. I got through a little more than one day before needing a reboot, before it was multiple times per day. Hoping there are more steps to help it remain stable for good.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, NinjaNotForHire said:

Fraser, thanks for the help. I implemented the steps in your DM and it seemed to help the router be a bit more stable. I got through a little more than one day before needing a reboot, before it was multiple times per day. Hoping there are more steps to help it remain stable for good.

That was just an interim firmware, we're testing the latest ones now so hopefully they will be more stable and prevent any further issues. That should be available soon. If you haven't already you could try a factory reset, that would prevent any legacy issues that have carried over affect it, may help it stay stable for longer.

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, NinjaNotForHire said:

Thanks for your help Fraser, unfortunately I have to ask one last favor. I sent an email requesting an RMA to [email protected] and have not received a response. Is there anything you can do to bring it to someone's attention? 

I've sent you another PM, please check that and see if it helps. Did you email using the same email tied to your forum account?