duma r2 long loading times

mkjimenez

I am a new to this forum as well as the duma r2. I am having really long loading times on anything I try to do with this router. is there a fix for this as its getting really frustrating? I have rebooted the router from the router program and everything seems to work for a short amount of time and the same goes for unplugging the power from the router as well. i have included a log file as well that might explain more on what's happening.

any help on this would be appreciated!

duma log file.txt

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, mkjimenez said:

The actual interface

Clear the browser cache/cookies, then load each page of the interface - will be slow to load the first time but then after that it should speed up. What device/web browser are you using to access? Are you trying to access using HTTPS?

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Clear the browser cache/cookies, then load each page of the interface - will be slow to load the first time but then after that it should speed up. What device/web browser are you using to access? Are you trying to access using 

Using google chrome to access,  and not https just using dumaos/desktop/index.html#com.netdumasoftware.desktop to get to the user interface. 

I will clear browser cache/cookies and see if that works.

Thanks for the help