Unable to Download Cloud On brand new R2

Spritekid242

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Spritekid242 said:

no Arrris Tg1682g internet turns off when i bridge it. 

It will have internet on one port which will be connected to the R2 and therefore you can connect all devices to the R2 and they will have internet.

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Spritekid242 said:

ok i mess around with it for a bit , and it seems like r2 giving me higher ping. i usually dont mess with qos but give it a try also , is the auto detects a reliable option tp us on QOS?

Where/how are you measuring the ping? We're still making improvements to that feature but you could try it but it may be very aggressive in its recommendation. Utilize Congestion Control and try different percentages until you find what lowers the Ping Under Load test in Connection Benchmark.

Bahamas to Miami witch is 30-45ms depends on witch server , because i was even able to connect to a 10ms lobby.

Speed test on the router  (connection benchmark) - 26.10ms 3.7 jitter witch is normal on  both r1, r2, xr500

Speed test on ps4 (speed test.com) - 24-30ms ping witch is also normal 

Speed test on ps4 (connection benchmark) - 27ms ping , 5.36 jitter 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Spritekid242 said:

thats the thing when i check in game ping ( Modern warfare) ping spikes too 100ms. Thats the part i dont understand 

That is very likely the server if you don't see any ping change on the Geo-Filter, use the Geo-Filter to force some different servers.