r2 not working r1 works

justinq15

15 minutes ago, justinq15 said:

J'utilise le r1 depuis le lancement. Lorsque le R2 est sorti, je l'ai précommandé et il a fonctionné sans défaut jusqu'à récemment. Maintenant, mon r2 ne fonctionne plus du tout. J'ai joint des images de ce qui se passe.

2020-10-14 12-40-14_Moment.jpg

2020-10-14 12-53-13_Moment.jpg

2020-10-14 12-53-13_Moment (2) .jpg

Try to type the address 192.168.77.1 in your browser, and in a second to clean the cache of your browser

Yes i'm currently getting 360 down 24 up with my comcast modem/router. When i add the netduma in the mix the wifi on the comcast router works. The netduma page allows me to login and see everything but there is no internet whether im connected via ethernet/wifi. It was working a week ago fine.

8 hours ago, justinq15 said:

Tried doing both after restarting its back to the original .123 firm

Can you confirm that the reset caused the router to downgrade its firmware or did you downgrade first then reset ?

1 hour ago, justinq15 said:

Yes. It would install then upon the page refreshing it would revert back. 

How did you try to update it ?

it can’t revert back to an earlier firmware on a reset unless the update failed and you missed it or the GUI is showing the wrong information.

On 10/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Refresh the page, what happens then?

It refreshes then says This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute. From there if i hit ok it just  stays on a blank red screen. If i refresh again the rapp msg reappears. 

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, justinq15 said:

Will do. I rebooted and its still on the 3.0.123.

Okay thanks, I've passed it along to a dev. Make sure you have the router setup for an Open NAT, so if you have an open NAT on a console then you're fine, otherwise the dev won't be able to access the router and also enable remote support in settings please.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay thanks, I've passed it along to a dev. Make sure you have the router setup for an Open NAT, so if you have an open NAT on a console then you're fine, otherwise the dev won't be able to access the router and also enable remote support in settings please.

Gotcha