Poor connected wired & Wifi

bowser914

I don't know where to start with this router.

It constantly drops signal, I will all of a sudden be connected via ethernet with no internet.

It also likes to all of a sudden stop my wifi speeds. Even with everything disabled.

Here are some examples here are two pics, one with R2 connected and one without:

normal.jfifslow.jfif

Same here unfortunately. Constant device drops, interrupted data streams and many, many reboots. I haven't complained since the fix was supposed to be coming but a month of this is asking for alot of patience...

JoeGantic

I mean I got to the point where I turned off every "advantage" this router is supposed to give because it just messes with everything. I know it is a newly released device but the bare minimum I expect from a router is that it will allow me to use the internet normally...

I’ve been having the same issues as well. I have updated mine but even with that update it’s still acting weird. I started to lag a lot and I thought it was the VPN. I turned the VPN off and rebooted the R2. Loaded it back up and the apps weren’t working giving me problems so I just unplugged my R2 and plugged in my XR700 😂 no problems.  I was pissed for like 2 minutes then got over it lol. Not going to use it until the Official firmware update 🥴

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, deprave said:

I’ve been having the same issues as well. I have updated mine but even with that update it’s still acting weird. I started to lag a lot and I thought it was the VPN. I turned the VPN off and rebooted the R2. Loaded it back up and the apps weren’t working giving me problems so I just unplugged my R2 and plugged in my XR700 😂 no problems.  I was pissed for like 2 minutes then got over it lol. Not going to use it until the Official firmware update 🥴

I've sent you a more up to date one if you want to try it.