Question about FIFA 21 servers

NetR2

Hi guys,

first of all, got my R2 couple of days ago and i love it so big thank you.

now, i wanted a to ask something, the blue and yellow are the closest FIFA servers to me but they appear differently, the yellow is dedicated server as i understand it, but i dont get the blue one, is it a p2p server if there is such a thing? and what is better? because the ping to both of them is very similar.

also as you may know FIFA 21 lunched so possibly somethings changed from FIFA 20 so please check it.

thanks

fifa servers.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We will be testing the game so we'll get it optimized. Regarding the peer vs server, that peer is most likely a misclassified server so really if the ping is roughly the same then you can connect to either and have a good game.

• 5 weeks later...

On 10/7/2020 at 7:02 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

We will be testing the game so we'll get it optimized. Regarding the peer vs server, that peer is most likely a misclassified server so really if the ping is roughly the same then you can connect to either and have a good game.

How has the testing gone? I’ve been filtering by ping only and it works with cod but I’m not sure its working for fifa21. 

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, DoktorHerman said:

So are these getting updated any time soon? And will misclassified server peer / dedicated be updated soon as well?

I've just asked Alex for an update but I should imagine it won't be too much longer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, DoktorHerman said:

Can we do anything as a community to help speed things up 😄

If there are any servers you find that are mislocated, misclassified as peer or server or you think need to be whitelisted then please put their IDs here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/29742-found-mislocated-servers-let-us-know-here/

That would be really helpful.

On 12/4/2020 at 4:21 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

If there are any servers you find that are mislocated, misclassified as peer or server or you think need to be whitelisted then please put their IDs here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/29742-found-mislocated-servers-let-us-know-here/

That would be really helpful.

we need this update on ping heatmap.

there are some missing server as well.

we are eagerly looking forward good news.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, aliakin said:

we need this update on ping heatmap.

there are some missing server as well.

we are eagerly looking forward good news.

I've pushed the team to see if we can get it out as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still not any news? There are so many people who have problems with this game . many have bought a netduma router in the hope of fixing it... Its really too bad that a game is almost halfways into the game cycle and there is still not a single cloud update... just on the verge of giving up here 😞

Thats completely fine. But could you specify a time frame? its completely fine that "it wont be much longer", "you are working on it", "as soon as possible", "not as fast as usual" - but we have no idea if that means we should expect something in two days or two months - just some transparency

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, DoktorHerman said:

Thats completely fine. But could you specify a time frame? its completely fine that "it wont be much longer", "you are working on it", "as soon as possible", "not as fast as usual" - but we have no idea if that means we should expect something in two days or two months - just some transparency

I don't have a time frame as it really depends when he returns to work and if there is anything he needs to do as a priority when he returns. I should think it would be within the next 2 weeks though at most. Chase me in a week and I should have a better idea.