XR1000 so far has fixed my router/modem outages

I have a older 1945 house with new quad shielded coaxial from the modem to outside coupler to spectrum coaxial that goes straight to the pole. Even after they replaced all the coaxial, the modem signal still runs hot with packet loss (+8-15 power on each channel even after installed reducer).

I have tried 4 modems (2 docsis 3.0 and 2 docsis 3.1) and went back to their technicolor 3.1 modem last week after getting the xr1000. 

The asus AX (92 series) router would drop WAN everytime dhcp would fail due to the signal issues from spectrum... causing 5-15 manual power cycles a day which makes working from home painful.

My tplink and linksys ax routers had the same issues. Their passive and aggressive dhcp behavior modes would still drop wan.

now with XR1000 we have had a couple blips where internet may stop for a few seconds, but 0 restarts of the equipment for the first time in months ... stable for 5 days so far woot!

just throwing this out there if anyone else is fedup with powercycling their asus or tplink routers every 30-60 minutes.  

• 1 month later...