WiFi calling

Tmtmulisha

I’ll start out with if this isn’t allowed please say so and it will never happen again, with that being said my isp upgraded our modem from an arris to a technicolor. Ever sense then my daughters lg Stylo 5 hasn’t been able utilize WiFi calling. I contacted my isp and they said they don’t know what it could in fact they said. It was probably the netduma (don’t believe it) then they said it was her phone even tho it was working fine up until the modem swap. Called my carrier (cricket wireless) they said they have no idea that it was probably the modem. So I’m reaching out I know this really isn’t a duma problem but was hoping someone might know something I need to do. As we don’t have a house phone so it’s important for her to have it incase she would need to contact us. Thanks again 

• Administrators

Of course you're allowed to ask questions! The Arris you had before, do you know what the model was? Was it a pure modem or did it provide WiFi? The technicolor, does that provide WiFi or is it a straight connection?