Just got Netduma R2, but No Internet right out of the Box!

maxpowers156

I just received my Netduma R2 in the mail and was excited to get it set up, but for whatever reason, I get no internet when I plug it in.  I reset my modem and reset the Detduma but still nothing!  I had to plug in my old router to get my internet working again.  My set up is fairly standard, just a modem, and my router on my network.  I am on Comcast, this is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a new router.  Never have I ever had a situation where it wouldn't get internet.  I need some help please!!! Thanks!!

Welcome to the form!  Did you go through the setup wizard for the router? If not what happens when you enter 192.168.77.1 ?

Thanks!

Zippy.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you've had this issue. As above did you go through the setup wizard when you connected it initially? If not please access it and do that to get internet. If you did then have a look on your existing router at the internet settings, is it using PPPoE, VLAN or DHCP idenifiers (DHCP 60/61) that is required to be used for a connection? If so you should be able to put those into the R2 (except for VLAN).