Geo Filtering

Tmtmulisha

No I don’t see anything blocked. I have him allowed but what happens is when he trys to join the party it just shows him loading and then he never gets in. And when I use geo fencing with strict mode on it puts us outside the geo fencing.

got the geo filtering figured out except my friend still cannot join the party while in filtering mode i have allowed him. But still will not let him. after he joins i can put it into filtering mode ad it works and ideas on how to fix it. his mic just flickers while trying to join.

• Administrators

When he is trying to join zoom out of the map and see if anything else is blocked and then allow that - may be a server that needs to be allowed. Can you show a screenshot of when you get a game outside the radius? Please do a full page screenshot with you zoomed out, here is how to do a screenshot: https://www.howtogeek.com/226280/how-to-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

• Administrators

Thank you for that. I think this is a visual issue we are aware of - basically that server will actually be in your radius but I think due to the new zoom mechanic it is showing outside. This should be fixed in the upcoming firmware.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Tmtmulisha said:

ok thank you Fraser for all your help it has been the best experience i have had dealing with tech support and a community. And you were right there was a server being blocked that would not allow the party thanks again for all you do!

Really glad to hear that! Excellent! You're very welcome!

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Tmtmulisha said:

ok so i thought it was fixed till we logged off then back on and he cant join with those allowed any ideas? could i put it into spectate mode then get him in the party then go to filter mode?

His IP is probably dynamic and so may change every so often so you would need to allow them again. Do the same process, see if there is anything else blocked when he tries to join and allow it. Yes you could do that as a work around.