Netduma R2 Geo-Filter

KevJ1

I have strict mode enabled, I have Polygon Mode on round the coast of the U.K. I have Dedicated servers blocked in Germany and Belarus but the router continues to connect to Peers and Dedicated servers in those areas.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear I live in Bahrain next to Saudi Arabia. Polygon around entire Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. The server you are looking at in below picture is located in Saudi Arabia. I believe this is miss located server. 
P99w8Ub4l4QqmbazRSPVxP2PVXb6Qk0RkmeX6OWAC-79Hjr9s0nJmaNyhJBb_MGKjHJZaZaX66lTvvi0NyY9DL_HEUOWNOkCzO83QPTD5lJh6YAfer0rmlYob8V0i9O-cgOceOmA

Note above pic is without ping assist

With the same setup I am getting following pings:

Multiplayer 17ms to 22ms (both enable/disable cross-play)

Ground War 50ms to 60ms (disable cross-play)

Ground War 100ms plus (enable cross-play)

Warzone enable cross-play 23ms to 30ms

Warzone disables cross-play (I join a lobby at 125ms where I am the first player and after sometime game drops. Start game search from 14ms ping. I believe game selected me as a host and then rejects for some reason.)

When i put 125ms PING ASSIST I found the game in WARZONE (disable Cross-Play)

Following pic is PING HEAT MAP for WARZONE. It does not show Saudi Arabia/Bahrain (Amazon AWS) server

2udVqHXRNny9eidvmB956oq8-mEuty643bzpkvFAj7J1UzFsFpCTxctDpetWEgbB2tzmb3Pz0idV4OIFyQmZqGCKnpvGH8PbyrIZGu09lBCEjLZkG9cDADrX27YtsnhiWc-uzIw7

The following image is PING HEAT MAP for COD Modern warfare

h-H8uhb-Xu6UIBWoR2w4Uu11ewiKr0By8b3ceeqJL3WXaYuAgTS5-Jig9EMx5xL9D951sZCb57g4Tu033WUX1_GJkmG-UAJryUH_IE4G2ev2uyIrtyMMcNh2-oekBLUTKf7MD4BW

Lowest ping server is 98ms and located in UK, second with 105ms is also located in UK.

Where as in following image GEO-Filter is showing server in Saudi Arabia with 5ms to 7ms ping only. (most probably this is miss located server). 

UY-3CYcReov5BT-birYUk9n0uTXmH4qu8BiKHsiCFLubvKCuEhlqhP_5UU7RHZWNDuch5OyMndQJ7ZpMAxGAWmFkbf6JiIB_J9A5ZM0dNbGy8YDNq0kOdyxpWTWjxcwRnW_yXoFg

All above information has been captured with STRICT mode ON and AUTO PING OFF.

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, Elite Gaming Arena said:

Do I expect to receive heads up for PING heat map update? 

The dev responsible does sometimes post that he has done an update so just keep checking in general and they may post here when done.