Weird issue need help

fakkel

Hi, I installed the NetdumaR2 yesterday morning and at the beginning everything worked straight away. After 8 hours I wanted to use my Philips Oled Smart Tv that is connected through Lan and it said no Ethernet eventhough cables where connected. In the Device manager I saw my tv being offline. I rebooted the router and the TV worked again, but then all devices on wifi could no longer connect. They could no longer get an ip adres!

Now I got my Playstation online through Lan and my Laptop through Wifi, but my Phones and TV have no Ethernet 

I have never had a single issue with the NetdumaR1 with handing out IP's or anything.

I connected my NetdumaR2 to my ISP wifi modem who is in Full Bridge mode so with the wifi disabled, etc.

• Administrators

It could be mirror mode, some devices have a hard time switching between 2.4/5GHz. Disable Mirror mode for WiFi and differentiate 2.4 SSID name from 5GHz so you know the difference and then connect manually to other of those, does that work?

I upgraded straight from the NetdumaR1 and I have been using that one for years and years without a single issue. Because I have a lot of confidence in Netduma I decided to power cycle my ISP wireless modem (full bridge) one more time and reset the NetdumaR2.

I kept my Netduma R2 disconnected till my ISP modem was back online, I waited extra, extra long because it's cycle to come back online is immense. No lights, green arrows, green phone icon, then both icons, then no icons and then the light changes from green to white to show full bridge.

The only thing I changed last time was fully disabeling Bufferbloat I don't know if that can screw up with anything if the ISP modem wasnt perfectly resetted or something? But I really need this to be turned of the reach maximum download speed with the NetdumaR2 same as with the NetdumaR1 right?