Destiny 2 geolocalisation broken

• Administrators

This is to do with their recent updates, it is not as simple as us doing a cloud update this time. It will require more investigation and changes to the actual Geo-Filter to do this. We will try to get it resolved and working again but it will take some time so would recommend using Spectating Mode for the moment.

Yep,

I was wondering how about to add every IP’s that are in the range of this famous server that constant change his IP?

plz let me know if it can be a solution. 
best regards

• Administrators
4 hours ago, WaZe said:

Yep,

I was wondering how about to add every IP’s that are in the range of this famous server that constant change his IP?

plz let me know if it can be a solution. 
best regards

As in to add to your allow list? If it is in a cluster then you will just have to manually keep adding it whenever you notice there is a new one. There is no way to block add at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

What platform are you playing D2 on?  Im having issues too but my friend is not.

We comapred settings for over a couple hours but he couldnt find anything out of the ordinary ?

It used to work perfect the last time i used with which was around august last year.

Now either i get randoms joining me on my main ps4 and beaver error on my secondary ps4.

Any ideas?

Why is it working on r1 and r2 but not the xr500. Don’t we all use the same software to filter?

8 minutes ago, WaZe said:

Seems to be a new identification server from bungie that constantly change IP but no solution from dumaos...

A friend said that it work but I telled him that I’ll beleve him when I’ll see that on my own. 
Did you’r team understand what is the problem or we can shell your product away?

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, WaZe said:

A friend said that it work but I telled him that I’ll beleve him when I’ll see that on my own. 
Did you’r team understand what is the problem or we can shell your product away?

I believe they have some theories at the moment about how to get around it but does require more investigation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
14 hours ago, wcxfactor said:

was this problem resolved in the most recent update?

No it wasn't we've had reports that it works in old firmware versions but also through our own tests it could be due to their updates so it's something we're still investigating to find out exactly where the problem is.

2 hours ago, Hawk62 said:

hi i'm french and i have a same problems

install duma os 3;0 and disable filtering after matchmaking lunch

Yep cool merci pour l’info. Tu attends quand même que le matchmaking affiche 6/6 joueurs avant de désactiver la geoloc?

9 minutes ago, Hawk62 said:

oui c'est sa

Yep merci. Tu ajoutes quand même l’autre personne qui a le 2ème routeur dans ta liste autoriser/refuser? J’essaie mais cela ne fonctionne pas. Tu as bien la version 2.3.2.66? Ou plus simple si tu es co, on peut se retrouver en party stp? Mon PSN: Locoons. Merci d’avance

6 minutes ago, WaZe said:

Yep merci. Tu ajoutes quand même l’autre personne qui a le 2ème routeur dans ta liste autoriser/refuser? J’essaie mais cela ne fonctionne pas. Tu as bien la version 2.3.2.66? Ou plus simple si tu es co, on peut se retrouver en party stp? Mon PSN: Locoons. Merci d’avance

yep go jtai envoyer 2 msg