Amazon Dedicated server in Bahrain

rayan

So sometimes I'm connecting to Amazon Dedicated server in Bahrain it showing up for like four matches in modren warfare and then it disappear for a long time forcing me to play peer to peer with bad connection , packet loss is there a way to only connect me to Amazon Dedicated server I tried to minimize the geo filter radius to Bahrain but it doesn't work and tried to put them all to white list (allow) 

My Great Capture Screenshot 2020-09-13 11-41-12.png

If it really helped the middle east players as it should be it's going to be the best gaming router for sure because alot of players go for gaming routers here in middle east especially in Saudi Arabia , United Arab Emirates , Kuwait , Qatar , Bahrain , Oman .

if it helps the routing between the isp and the servers located in Dubai , Bahrain like Exitlag alot of us are going for gaming routers and paid services like exitlag if there is a way to pull this out in one router ohh it's going to be a big selling point thanks .

• Administrators

As you're on the R1 beta please post in the R1 beta section in future.

Turn off the device being used/exit the game completely. Turn Ping Assist to 0, wait 2 minutes and then try searching for the game again. We don't have anything like that currently but with the Rapp store it's something we could potentially implement and we already have it on our idea list to look into.