Unable to access Router for setup

CarrasquilloC

Hi guys I recently received my Netduma r2 and I cant access the setup wired and I cant access the router via wireless using the password supplied on the label,  I tried to reset the router, used a desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile device to see if I could access the router with no luck at all,  I added some pictures to show that Im actually connected to the router and when I ping the ip i get a reply. thanks for any info in advance.

ping.png

ipconfig.png

unable to access.png

So this happened to me a couple days ago when I first received the R2. I'm not a tech expert like most here, but I found a website that described a 30/30/30 reset and it worked for me. Hold the reset button for 30 secs, then while still holding it remove power and hold for 30 secs more, then while still holding it reconnect power and hold another 30. So you hold the reset for 90 secs straight in effect. 

After I did this I was able to connect wireless to the router and from there it's been smooth sailing. Good luck!

The main guy here is very responsive so they should be in touch, just figured I'd share what worked for me. 

1 hour ago, felipe said:

So this happened to me a couple days ago when I first received the R2. I'm not a tech expert like most here, but I found a website that described a 30/30/30 reset and it worked for me. Hold the reset button for 30 secs, then while still holding it remove power and hold for 30 secs more, then while still holding it reconnect power and hold another 30. So you hold the reset for 90 secs straight in effect. 

After I did this I was able to connect wireless to the router and from there it's been smooth sailing. Good luck!

The main guy here is very responsive so they should be in touch, just figured I'd share what worked for me. 

Thanks for the reply I researched the 30/30/30 reset and I did tryi it but it was unsuscessful 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, tearex said:

so im not the only one then. i just got mine today as well [with a broken antenna by the way] and its not letting me connect to the router at all

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I sent you a reply to your offline ticket. Reply to that email and we'll take it from there.

12 hours ago, CarrasquilloC said:

***************For The admins***********************

I followed every single step you guys mentioned on this thread with the same results unable to connect. So if you guys want to do a teamviewer session let me know. 

Are you getting internet through it when connected via ethernet? Can you access using http://dumaos ?

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I sent you a reply to your offline ticket. Reply to that email and we'll take it from there.

Are you getting internet through it when connected via ethernet? Can you access using http://dumaos ?

reply sent to email.

Hi thanks for the reply yes internet is passing thru the router, but i cant access http://dumaos neither via ip address using chrome in incognito mode. as you can see in the pictures I posted I can ping the router but thats it. If you guys want to do a session of Teamviewer I will be more than happy to do that.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That doesn't reboot it so try a quick reboot and if that doesn't work try another browser/device. If that all fails then please email [email protected] with a link to this topic and with your order number and request a replacement.

Thanks as I mentioned on my original post I tried everything, I've even researched the forums before posting to see if it was a solution but I couldnt find any I will send an email with the post link again thank you.