ps4 moderate nat

stevil

Hi Fraser. I have actually put router back in the box now and I'm considering requesting a refund. from what I learned the r2 is not compatible with my isp (SKY fibre). i truly know very little about computers/consoles and the whole setting up of the R2 today has given me a headache. Maybe I will try again tomorrow. Is there anyway I can make the procedure easier for myself ie: is there no live chat or number I can call so any questions/problems I have can be dealt with as they happen, as I'm certain solving one problem will inevitably lead to another with my ignorance of these devices, and I will probably only do something wrong and open a can of worms for myself. any assistance would be greatly appreciated and desperately needed! Thankyou. 

• Administrators

Sorry to hear that. It absolutely does support Sky fibre - if you use your own modem for Sky then you can follow these instructions a fellow Sky user has provided: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/32036-netduma-r2-with-sky-dhcp-option-61/ but it sounds like you're using the hub and you've done the right thing regarding putting the R2 in its DMZ. We don't offer live chat or telephone support as we're still a small team and so it would limit the amount of people we are able to help in the day but don't worry we are on support every single day and so it will be easy for us to help you should you have any issues at all. I have ample experience helping users with there issues - just look at my post count 😁

Hi Fraser. I have actually put router back in the box now and I'm considering requesting a refund. from what I learned the r2 is not compatible with my isp (SKY fibre). i truly know very little about computers/consoles and the whole setting up of the R2 today has given me a headache. Maybe I will try again tomorrow. Is there anyway I can make the procedure easier for myself ie: is there no live chat or number I can call so any questions/problems I have can be dealt with as they happen, as I'm certain solving one problem will inevitably lead to another with my ignorance of these devices, and I will probably only do something wrong and open a can of worms for myself. any assistance would be greatly appreciated and desperately needed! Thankyou. 

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, stevil said:

hi fraser. do you think its going to be possible to enable R2 whilst I have a sky Q hub with a mini box upstairs, without loosing any ability to use mini box?

In theory I don't think it should be possible but a user has actually proved it does work: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/32278-netduma-r2-with-sky-q/?do=findComment&comment=261620