I can’t port forward and I still have moderate bar type on Xbox and in call of duty.

K9Ryan

I recommend you first make the IP reservation of your Xbox in the Network settings -> LAN - DHCP option, then in port
forwarding you enter the IP of your xbox and the ports 3074 to 3076 UDP, I did it and it works perfect.

5 minutes ago, scoobypreza said:

Hi you need to put the wan ip of the r2 into the dmz section of your isp router this will give you an open nat 

I have already done this and still have moderate Nat type.

6 minutes ago, brother_x said:

I recommend you first make the IP reservation of your Xbox in the Network settings -> LAN - DHCP option, then in port
forwarding you enter the IP of your xbox and the ports 3074 to 3076 UDP, I did it and it works perfect.

How do I make the ip reservation? New to all this, sorry be a pain 

1 minute ago, K9Ryan said:

I have already done this and still have moderate Nat type.

Thats strange should give you an open nat once you put the ip of the r2 in dmz on the isp router did you restart the isp router 

5 minutes ago, scoobypreza said:

Thats strange should give you an open nat once you put the ip of the r2 in dmz on the isp router did you restart the isp router 

I have rest both the isp and r2

12 minutes ago, brother_x said:

image.png.7ea158b1ff884ec0971bb1223ebd9bb7.png

image.png.274ae14a228bc0ecacecac47434ddbdf.png

image.png.aa0265d4c425193fac2c564e8f28d49a.png

Okay I have now got it to work for some reason there was already a port forward on the system and once I removed it o could add my own. Thanks for your help, will see if I can get a open nat type now

2 hours ago, brother_x said:

image.png.7ea158b1ff884ec0971bb1223ebd9bb7.png

image.png.274ae14a228bc0ecacecac47434ddbdf.png

image.png.aa0265d4c425193fac2c564e8f28d49a.png

I still have moderate in game and it’s keeps changing between strict moderate and open on the Xbox. Unsure what to do, not finding games as quick as my normal router.