Disable QoS exception

CRarsenxL

• Administrators

Yes put Congestion Control to Never. By default bandwidth allocations leaves allocations as equal, sharing bandwidth between devices that need it. If you were to actually disable share excess this would limit each device so leaving it as default is the closest to 'off' that you can get. QoS doesn't affect the speed portion of that test. You do have a few little spikes on the Ping Under Load there so using Congestion Control would eliminate those.

Fraser I sort of figured out this bandwidth issue with Bo4. Qos enabled I was getting more 2k,3k Bandwidth on my PS4. Disabled, I got 4k EVERY single time. I tested this multiple times. Cons was some packet loss which isn’t horrible like not even 1% And ping fluctuation. Besides the point, I think the bandwidth allocation is “bugged” or Qos isn’t working as effectively as it could. 

• Administrators

With QoS disabled it will limit your bandwidth depending on what is happening on the network so that sounds right. Gaming doesn't need that much bandwidth so not sure why it would play better with that value but if that is what works best for you then great!