FACTORY RESET

ian

i changed the user name and  password but it wont bring up the interface a message authorization required and thats  it  i just need to know if i can reset to factory settings and if so how do you reset to factory settings 

That's what i get sometimes when i try login via a normal browser session. If you use google chrome, switch to incognito and try, it always brings u the window to enter username/password

• Administrators
14 hours ago, blue2kid3 said:

same issue here and admin password no longer works. 

Did you change your username/password manually?

14 hours ago, ian said:

i changed the user name and  password but it wont bring up the interface a message authorization required and thats  it  i just need to know if i can reset to factory settings and if so how do you reset to factory settings 

You changed it but then did you do a factory reset after wards or you didn't and just won't accept your new login? You can hold the reset button in the back of the router down for 25 seconds then wait a minute for the router to boot. Try the suggestion above though from johnny first.

if you cant login..there is a small hole/reset button on the back ..press and hold it for 30 seconds..lights will go off and back on..connect to the netduma(i do lan but you can do wifi the password is on the bottom of router) and you will have to re enter everything like its brandnew

ALL SORTED NOW THANKS 

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you change your username/password manually?

You changed it but then did you do a factory reset after wards or you didn't and just won't accept your new login? You can hold the reset button in the back of the router down for 25 seconds then wait a minute for the router to boot. Try the suggestion above though from johnny first.