Dumos 3.0

Hello Fraser, will you still have an open beta release date for all those who have not yet received the duma os 3.0 because 3 months of waiting, seems very long to me, for my part I could find a solution to the problems encountered with the xr500 but now come to put an enieme constraint, I have a house of 17 meters long and I have to move my office in the basement. Should I keep my xr500 and wait for the update which does not arrive not or additionally but the netduma r2 
Let me explain, I have several wifi devices from part and others from the house and if I lower the xr500 then there will be 17 meters between the router and the device, or so I have to run two or three ethernet cables in the basement where I buy the r2 as the main router and the xr500 as an AP but without having been able to test, I am afraid of having further disappointments.

• Administrators

Hello Fraser, will you still have an open beta release date for all those who have not yet received the duma os 3.0 because 3 months of waiting, seems very long to me, for my part I could find a solution to the problems encountered with the xr500 but now come to put an enieme constraint, I have a house of 17 meters long and I have to move my office in the basement. Should I keep my xr500 and wait for the update which does not arrive not or additionally but the netduma r2. Let me explain, I have several wifi devices from part and others from the house and if I lower the xr500 then there will be 17 meters between the router and the device, or so I have to run two or three ethernet cables in the basement where I buy the r2 as the main router and the xr500 as an AP but without having been able to test, I am afraid of having further disappointments.

It's certainly our intention to get everyone on 3.0 as fast as possible - will everyone get it during this beta right now, probably not but then should be an open beta or release so it wouldn't be too long. We're working with the testers at the moment to fix some issues in the latest build.