Bo4 Bandwidth issue R2

CRarsenxL

At first, I was playing Bo4 on the R2 and it felt amazing. Pulling 4K bandwidth every game! Then After a few days and a few factory resets, I am consistently pulling 2k bandwidth. Could it be stability issue with the R2 over long periods of time? I don’t use congestion control, only bandwidth allocation (majority to PS4) and Traffic prio.

• Administrators

If your QoS settings allow for the game to acquire that much bandwidth then there won't be anything on the router side preventing that. The game doesn't need nearly that much bandwidth either. How have you setup your Traffic Prioritization? I would suggest using Congestion Control because that's likely what will prevent you from lagging the most.

Idk if this means anything but my games have been playing better and WiFi seems much better now. —>Also, I noticed when I did factory reset via button reset, the start up page was a white plain text setup page not the fancy red Duma one. However when I did the factory reset within the GUI, it gave me that fancy red. Could it possibly be an issue?

• Administrators

Understood, the log is quite verbose so unless you experience an error popup or an issue you can ignore the log. That's great! Possibly, might be the page didn't load correctly, was it like that the whole way through the wizard after resetting that way?