Internet drop out to often

liveandletdie34

1 minute ago, liveandletdie34 said:

I am having an issue there were the R2 is connected to the internet for hours or all night even and then all of a sudden no internet the R2 isn’t connected. I thought it might have been my isp but there is no lights showing any issues

Can anyone explain this I have had enough now 

2FD9EBD4-EC75-486B-A070-910EDCF6CFB1.jpeg

• Administrators

Hey, sorry to hear you're still having this issue. Did you do a factory reset after the firmware I gave you? 

You can find the terms/instructions for that here: netduma.com/terms I'm sure a replacement would fix your issues.

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, sorry to hear you're still having this issue. Did you do a factory reset after the firmware I gave you? 

You can find the terms/instructions for that here: netduma.com/terms I'm sure a replacement would fix your issues.

Yes I did a factory reset. I think it’s broken to be honest mate or it’s been firmware updates that’s done it I don’t know. At first we had no WiFi so I came to my pc to see if we had a connection and there wasn’t after 5 mins it said on my pc there was a connection. But there wasn’t and I couldn’t even get into the R2 so I don’t know what’s up with it. I have packaged it all back up ready to send back. 

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How would I go about getting a replacement. I would try that but I think if I still had same issues I would call it a day I think. It’s great that add new features and updating firmware and all that great stuff. I am only bothered about the geo filter that’s it for me like I say casual gamer don’t have the time with kids and work if you know what I mean

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I can give you a lower firmware to try and see if that works but it seems you've made up you mind. You'll need to email [email protected] with a link to this topic and your order number and briefly explain the issue you're seeing.

Yeah I have made my mind up as much as it pains me. I will just keep using my R1 that’s been spot on for what I want 

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, liveandletdie34 said:

Yeah I have made my mind up as much as it pains me. I will just keep using my R1 that’s been spot on for what I want 

Sorry to hear that but I would recommend getting a replacement as I think you'd have better luck 2nd time around.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry to hear that but I would recommend getting a replacement as I think you'd have better luck 2nd time around.

How do I go out getting one will it be by the. The last comment you left me saying I would have to contact netduma and explain what’s happening