I Have been having issues knowing what type of QOS settings I should be using the Auto QOS doesn't seem to work right. Getting really low upload when doing the 7 tests.

do you have some other recommendations besides 70 70 ive used that but I feel like it can be better. my download is about 500 and upload ranges between 35 and 50 have about 2 devices my pc and my Cell Phone play lots of FPS and just want better hit detection and for the game to feel smoother.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We are working on improving that so expect that to get better in the next firmware. We usually recommend starting with 70% for both download and upload, see how you get on with that and let us know.

Perhaps this is already known but it seems to be malfunctioning for me too - the auto setup keeps trying lower percentages with smaller and smaller decrements until it settles for.. 0%. 70/70 works awesome though, I get an A+ instead of a D!

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Arno said:

Perhaps this is already known but it seems to be malfunctioning for me too - the auto setup keeps trying lower percentages with smaller and smaller decrements until it settles for.. 0%. 70/70 works awesome though, I get an A+ instead of a D!

Yeah it is known and is fixed in later firmware versions. It will be something we'll continually work on improving.