Unable to open ports

Satan1976

1 hour ago, RedBull2k said:

@Satan1976 I love solving issues like this. When you change your router you also change your pc network firewall, can you check your pc firewall under both conditions of r2 and xr300 you may find that you have to add the game to the new network.

For me my r2 says network 2 when i hover over the icon in system tray and when i have my xr it just says network. so please check.

The quickest way to test this theory is to disable the firewall completly and restart your pc and try.

Thanks for this. I will check 1st thing in the morning. I have had to drag my sorry arse away from it. 
so frustrating..

although the port checking tool I use should still show ports status correctly. The game itself is just looking for the ports to be open surely. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, RedBull2k said:

Glad u sorted it. Just remember when you have a port in use by a game it will show as closed in port scanning tools. 

Coming along solving it in one post, who do you think you are?! 😂 Seriously though good job, will keep that in mind for the future.

As RedBull has solved your issue I'll close the topic, feel free to open another if needed and we'll be happy to help (if RedBull doesn't get there first).