Geo Filter not working...Help please

Hi guys, 

So i am currently living in portugal, and i am trying to connect to the spanish servers using the geo filter. I have it set to cover Portugal and Spain, however whenever i try to connect to a warzone game, i can be waiting around for over 5 10 minutes, only to then be connected to a server in the UK or France. I would have thought living in the Portugal I wouldnt have any problems connecting to Spanish servers but sadly that is not the case. In contrast whenever I set the geo filter to cover the UK and France it will connect within seconds. Also whenever I have spectating mode on, it will automatically connect to UK and France servers.

Ping assist 0

Strict mode on

Fast search off

auto ping off

I have rebooted the R1 and flushed the cloud and that doesnt seem to work neither.

Is there anything i can do about this?

i really hope so as my best games have been on a Spanish server.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:22 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing please where your settings cover Spain/Portugal but you get the game in the UK?

sorry what i meant was it wont find a gamewith the geo filter on filtering mode covering spain. but as soon as i put on spectating on it connects to uk. and if i have it on filtering mode covering the uk it will connect straight away.

also when i do a ping test, the only servers that come up green are the ones in spain whihch im closest to