Geo filter not working fifa 20

I have geo filter set in Uk 1000km radius filter mode on strict mode on auto ping and when I start up fifa I’m still connecting to servers outside of my radius like the one in the screen shot Japan I think it is with ping of sometimes over 250, why is this happening am I doing something wrong?

88B78521-A592-41EC-A87B-D391A97B230B.png

F5BC9752-B6C6-478F-9338-9CD34C60D2D9.png

It’s mostly peer connections that are still connecting how do I stop them connecting outside of radius? I have strict mode on and filter mode, there all over 200ms

When I’m searching for a in game match it seems to be blocking out peer dedicated server connections outside of my radius but not when I originally sign into The Fifa servers? Why is this the case 

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you post a screenshot of the actual Geo-Filter Map when you see this happening please?

Hi Fraser I’ve explained what is happening when I start fifa 20 and sign into servers my filter or strict mode is not working and is letting in peer connections from miles away, how could I possibly screenshot better than what I’m explaining?

20 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you post a screenshot of the actual Geo-Filter Map when you see this happening please?

When I load into Fifa there’s a number of servers that pop up I have auto ping on and i have to quickly allow the server I’m connected to as it disappears quickly  then check the ping manually like the screen shots I’ve posted 

95A35177-4335-440F-AD30-79C494EF40C2.png

49F5F28A-11D5-490D-8799-F9C8F6D7FD29.png

C489540E-F338-4C26-B157-012AD6B4A228.png

• Administrators

Having a full screenshot tells me a lot about why/how connections outside the radius are being allowed and thus helps me help you. You don't need to add anything to the allow list there, the radius does the allowing for you. Can you show what you see when you're actually in a game and are seeing hosts outside the radius please?

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Having a full screenshot tells me a lot about why/how connections outside the radius are being allowed and thus helps me help you. You don't need to add anything to the allow list there, the radius does the allowing for you. Can you show what you see when you're actually in a game and are seeing hosts outside the radius please?

When searching for an actual game I get this 

04C3F8D4-4093-46E1-BF93-4CF8E068EEEC.png

45BF7A69-75DC-42A8-B7A4-D5B9581DFDDC.png

51 minutes ago, Jamiesc19 said:

When I load into Fifa there’s a number of servers that pop up I have auto ping on and i have to quickly allow the server I’m connected to as it disappears quickly  then check the ping manually like the screen shots I’ve posted 

95A35177-4335-440F-AD30-79C494EF40C2.png

49F5F28A-11D5-490D-8799-F9C8F6D7FD29.png

C489540E-F338-4C26-B157-012AD6B4A228.png

Are these servers when I boot the game up some sort of authentification servers? Like  has nothing to do with gaming servers? As I have to connect to another server in game does the original one I connect to make no difference?

• Administrators

That looks like it could be an auth server, when you're actually in a game does another server appear on the map? They should be the servers the game has available to play on. The only server that matters is the one you actually end up on when you're in the game, all the others aren't important.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That looks like it could be an auth server, when you're actually in a game does another server appear on the map? They should be the servers the game has available to play on. The only server that matters is the one you actually end up on when you're in the game, all the others aren't important.

Ok thanks why would I be getting terrible input delay on a 30ms server even 20ms? Would you have any idea my gaming has became impossible to play 

And my startup authentication servers and In game servers on cod are always below 30ms why is fifa pinging me to other side of the world?

• Administrators

That could just be the server itself - perhaps it's under more load at that time. Forcing slightly further away servers can help combat this. That's just where their auth server is or it's mislocated on the map, either way it doesn't affect your in game connection.

30 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That could just be the server itself - perhaps it's under more load at that time. Forcing slightly further away servers can help combat this. That's just where their auth server is or it's mislocated on the map, either way it doesn't affect your in game connection.

So do you have any suggestions to why I have unplayable button delay? What can I do to fix? Sometimes even play co op with a freind who lives 10 minutes from me has no problems at all I don’t understand it 

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There are some suggestions here which may help with this:

https://fifaaddiction.com/fifa-issues/fifa-input-delay-fix/

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There are some suggestions here which may help with this:

https://fifaaddiction.com/fifa-issues/fifa-input-delay-fix/

Already tried 20 times unfortunately 

Check your firmware. Was it recently updated? I had a problem with the XR300. It was filtering fine last week. And last night it wouldn't filter anything. After about a 1/2 hour of reading and checking different things. I came across a post where a person was having a similar problem months ago and only rolling back the firmware fixed it. I checked and my firmware had updated 08/05/20. I rolled it back and its filtering fine now.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Jamiesc19 said:

Can I get some help with this please I’m trying to block matchmaking servers on static routes and I’m getting this error message 

F57E3A96-5C73-423F-B39A-48D5851D19B7.jpeg

It's hard to tell whether this is because of the way you're accessing the interface or not. What did you enter into static routes?

13 hours ago, Jamiesc19 said:

Also getting this error when trying to flush cloud 

FC80362A-4436-4E6F-9058-E8BC190B56F6.jpeg

That's fine, if you wait a minute after that message appears and then refresh the page it will have applied.