Unable to access R1 interface

I moved my modem to another room a while ago and never set up my r1 and eventually forgot/lost my login credentials. I tried factory reseting and using the default admin/password on 192.168.88.1 and it seems to be incorrect. Im currently connected to my r1 via ethernet and can access the internet, but can't login to the r1 interface. Also when my laptop wifi is turned on the r1 network doesn't show up. Im pretty sure i was on on the latest r1 software before dumaOS was released, but i could be wrong and the default login is something different. I reset my modem, cleared cookies/cache on chrome and still no luck. I have attached a screenshot of my network preferences and pingplotter result that might be helpful. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

r1_stuff.png

pingplotter.png

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Stimuli said:

I moved my modem to another room a while ago and never set up my r1 and eventually forgot/lost my login credentials. I tried factory reseting and using the default admin/password on 192.168.88.1 and it seems to be incorrect. Im currently connected to my r1 via ethernet and can access the internet, but can't login to the r1 interface. Also when my laptop wifi is turned on the r1 network doesn't show up. Im pretty sure i was on on the latest r1 software before dumaOS was released, but i could be wrong and the default login is something different. I reset my modem, cleared cookies/cache on chrome and still no luck. I have attached a screenshot of my network preferences and pingplotter result that might be helpful. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

If you weren't on DumaOS then the interface login was optional so a factory reset should clear this. Hold the reset button in the back of the router down for 30 seconds, release and wait 2 minutes, does it allow you access then?

6 hours ago, BERNARDINO DE AGUAS said:

Estoy en las mismas , y trate de resetearlo y no hace efecto ninguno 

No es necesario publicar en varios temas, responderé a su tema.
-
No need to post in multiple topics, I will reply to your topic.

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you weren't on DumaOS then the interface login was optional so a factory reset should clear this. Hold the reset button in the back of the router down for 30 seconds, release and wait 2 minutes, does it allow you access then?

Hi,

tried this and I still have no access. I think before when I would hold and press the reset button the router would beep, but this time it didn't. I still taken to the admin/password login page.

login.png

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's unlikely to make a difference but could you try accessing through Chrome please as it is the more supported browser. Were you on DumaOS at the time of this happening?

Still no luck with using chrome. I'm almost certain I was pre DumaOS. Would the factory reset method be different if I was on DumaOS?

On 11/7/2020 at 17:16, Stimuli said:

Hola,

Probé esto y todavía no tengo acceso. Creo que antes, cuando sostenía y presionaba el botón de reinicio, el enrutador emitía un pitido, pero esta vez no lo hizo. Todavía fui a la página de inicio de sesión admin / contraseña.

login.png

Tengo el mismo problema , tienes alguna solucion ya ???