Fortnite not logging in when geo filter enabled

right when i boot up my ps4 my geo filter is always enabled very rarely do i put it in spectating mode when i load up fortnite it tried logging in but will bever login it just loads for ages and ages as soon as i put my geo filter into spectating mode it logs me in .. when should i enable geo filter to play fortnite on the london server ? I dont get it i thought geo filter should be in filtering mode before booting up a game thats what i do with bo4 and MW but fort ite wont login unless its in spectating mode 

• Administrators

When you load up the game and it won't login do you see anything blocked on the map? If so allow this on the ping panel and see if that allows you in while still being in Filtering Mode.

25 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When you load up the game and it won't login do you see anything blocked on the map? If so allow this on the ping panel and see if that allows you in while still being in Filtering Mode.

Can i load up the game in spectating mode then once im at the home screen where my locker and item shop is etc etc turn the geo filter to filtering mode would it work like that ?