Can't manually reboot or access R1

Been having this issue with my R1 in order to have a backup if my XR500 doesn't cut it. I'm currently not able to manually reset it or access. I believe I turned off dhcp for setting it up as a second router with more control. Also turned off wifi since I have no need for it.

tried the following:

-Manually rebooted by holding down the reset button for a minute for it to do nothing (did this about like 20 times to no flashing lights/Beep/ nothing)

-Tried MiKrotek's recommendations for holding down the reset button as you connect the power(did this about 10 times). No dice

-Tired connecting my PC and manually entering ips to try and contact the router (set my PC's IP to 192.168.1.2 and 192.168.88.2). Also tried http://r1 to no dice as well

Anything else I can possibly try by chance?

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you connect to it via ethernet and type and enter ipconfig into command prompt, what results do you get back?

I get nothing. The fields are blank for the ethernet adapter connected to the router. Confirmed that the ethernet card/cable works just fine.

12 hours ago, GT9484 said:

have you got a live wifi R1 signal? if so log in through wifi if not try static ip on pc of 192.168.88.10 for the computer 255.255.255.0 and 192.168.88.1 for the router... hopefully that will allow a connection. have you also tried plugging the pc into different ports? hope you get it sorted, I've had similar problems in the past

Nope turned it off since I didn't need it previously, so i know for some reason either the reset button isn't working or the OS is being stubbon on its OS and ignoring the reset. Tried both 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.88.1 as servers. nada for both. tried the suggested ports 2 and 3. Same deal.

also just  connected the duma to just the power and was trying to factory reset multple times restarting the duma. Still wouldn't factory reset.